1. About National School of Business?
1.Tell me about National School of Business.
- Rated A++
- Forbes India: Featured in Great Indian B-Schools 2016
- Ranked 17th best in India and 24th best B-School Brand in India
- Professional B-School promoted by a team of eminent academicians of international repute.
- Partnerships with leading universities of India, France and Spain.
- Free Exchange Programs with top ranked European Business Schools.
- 100% Placement assistance since inception.
- Diverse student community from across India and abroad.
2. When was the college established?
National School of Business (Formerly PIBS) was established in 2004 and is currently admitting students for 15th batch. Thousands of National School of Business students are working with major multinational companies.
3. What is the Ranking of National School of Business?
Read more on ranking page
4. What are the college timings?
The normal class hours are between 8.30 am and 5.30 pm. However, the labs and library are open till 8 pm for the use of students.
5. Do you have any branches outside Bangalore?
No. We do not have any branches.
2. About programs and recognitions
1. What programs does National School of Business offer?
National School of Business offers MBA + CMP & PGDM + CMP. Click here to read more.
2. What are the program recognitions?
National School of Business
National School of Business, in academic collaboration with the UGC recognized University ooffers a two year full time MBA program delivered in the semester mode. The course focuses more on industry exposure and skills training.
3. Are the courses full-time?
All the courses offered at National School of Business require FULL TIME commitment of students.
4. What are advantages of National School of Business over other B-Schools?
Click here to know more about advantages
3. About Admission – Procedure, Application fee and Deadline
1. How to Apply?
Click here to apply online
2. What are the criteria for admission?
Click here to visit admission page
3. How many seats do you have?
MBA + CMP – 120
PGDM + CMP – 60
4. Is there any application/GDPI fee?
NO. There is no application fee. National School of Business does not collect any fee for conducting interviews. We believe that students should have a free and a fair chance to explore the admission opportunity.
5. Which are the centers for Admission Interview?
We conduct telephonic interviews and for personal interviews candidates are required to come to Bangalore.
6. I am late for applying. Can I submit my application now?
Yes. You can apply. Sometimes the admitted students do change their mind. Under such circumstances some seats become available and therefore, you may have a chance.
4.About Fees and Payment
1. What is MBA+PGPM program fees?
Admission Fee: Rs. 30,000
Program Fee: Rs. 1,35,000 per semester
Accommodation Fee: Rs. 8, 500/- per month (Including Food + Accommodation)
Overseas Study Tour (Optional)
2. Are there any Hidden Costs?
No. There is no hidden cost.
5. About Financial support & Bank loans
1. Are there any Bank Loans available? Whether National School of Business has any tie-up with Banks?
The students of National School of Business are normally successful in getting bank loan from all Nationalized and private banks. We do not have any tie-up with a specific bank as we want to leave that option and freedom to students. However, we would be very happy to assist you in getting bank loan, when necessary.
6. About Foreign tour
1. What about Foreign Tour expenses?
Participation in Foreign study tour is optional.
7. About Placements
1. What are the placement records and the salaries offered?
National School Business is successfully maintaining 100% placement assistance record with Multinational and National Corporations since inception. The highest salary is 8.5 LPA and the average is 4.5 LPA.
8. About Hostels
1. Is it compulsory to stay in hostel?
No. Hostel is not compulsory. Students can also opt for other staying arrangements.
2. How much is the Hostel Fee?
- Rs. 8,500/- Per month (Including Food+Accommodation)
3. How far is the Hostel?
Our hostel is 5 minutes walk from College and located in safe residential area having access to Bus-stop, Railway Station and shopping complex.
9. Joining formalities and things to bring
1. When to join?
Sessions normally begin in August and September. The exact date of joining will be informed to the students by official communication.
2. What do I need to bring while joining?
We require you to bring a lot of energy, enthusiasm, and a refreshing ideology. Apart from this, you must bring original academic documents, A few photographs, and your personal belongings. The faculty and Staff would love the sweets you bring!
3. Do I get assistance on arrival at Bangalore?
Yes. We pick you up at the Airport or Railway Station and will make you comfortable in the hostel and help you settle down well.
10. Exchange program selection criteria
1. What is Exchange program?
Every interested student can participate in the exchange program without paying any Additional Tuition Fees. Selected students may opt to study 1 semester either in France or Spain along with students from other countries. This is an opportunity offered to provide Global Exposure to our students.
2. Who are International Partners for Exchange Program?
ESC-Pau, France-Exchange program to France. Universidad de Deusto, San Sebastian, Spain
3. How many students have already taken up Exchange Program?
More than 500 students have already taken up this opportunity.
4. Is this Exchange program compulsory?
No. Interested students can only apply.
5. What are the eligibility criteria for Exchange Program?
There is no additional criteria for selection. All students admitted to National School of Business are eligible for applying to Exchange program. However, the selection panel will conduct interviews to shortlist the candidates for the program depending on the availability of the seats in each country.
11. About faculty
1. Tell me more about Faculty
Faculty at National School of Business is a great team of innovative, collaborative, seriously fun loving, research oriented individuals. We strive for making learning more enriching, interesting and result oriented. As per study conducted, our students rating for faculty is 4.7 out 5 which is encouraging and calls for more commitment. We have a team of professors of national and international repute. click here to know more about faculty.