Programs-Triple Advantage (MBA + PGPM + Additional Certifications)
All students complete both MBA and PGPM programs simultaneously (leading to Dual Certification) along with Additional Certification Courses
Advantages of DUAL Certification
- While an MBA degree certificate from a UGC recognized university allows you to either pursue higher education (including doctoral studies) or take up jobs in public sector, the industry endorsed, autonomous PGPM Certificate from National School of Business results in higher employability. These course are identified and delivered in association with recognized industry bodies.
- On the other hand, the industry endorsed, autonomous PGPM Certificate from National School of Business results in higher employability. These courses are identified and delivered in association with recognized industry bodies.
- Human Resources Management
- Advanced Excel
- Foreign Language
- Business Analytics
- Six Sigma & TQM
- Personality Development Program (PDP)
Professional Certification Courses
- Professional Certification Courses will be conducted in Human Resource Management, Marketing and Finance specializations.
SEMESTER 1 Foundation
|Management Concepts & Theories
Statistics for Management
|Business News Analysis
Case Study Methodology
Business of Business
SEMESTER 2 Core Courses
Human Resource Management
Business Research Methods
Management Information Systems
|Global Mindset Trail
Business News Analysis
Six Sigma & TQM
Hands-on experience opportunities in world-class companies help students develop fair understanding of organizational structure, process, Business Analysis, and Reporting skills.
|Specialization courses: In Marketing, Finance, HRM||Specialization Courses in Retail and Supply Chain Management
Pre Placement Training
|Specialization courses: In Marketing, Finance, HRM||Specialization Courses In Retail and Supply Chain Management
|Human Resources Management – Certified Human Resource Management Professional (CHRMP)
Marketing – Certified Sales and Marketing Professional (CSMP)
Finance – Certificate in Financial Analysis (FAC)
List of Specialization Courses
|Marketing Management||Financial Management||Human Resource Management|
|Project Management||Project Management||Project Management|
|Strategic Management||Strategic Management||Strategic Management|
|Consumer Behavior and Marketing Research||Advanced Capital Budgeting||Human Resource Development|
|Sales and Logistics Management||Advanced Capital Structure Theories||Organizational Change and Development|
|Advertising and Sales Promotion Management||Portfolio Management||Training and Development|
|Product & Brand Management||Financial Strategies||Strategic Human Resource Management|
|Business Marketing Management||Derivatives||Labor Legislations|
|International Marketing||International Financial Management||Industrial Relations & Collective bargaining|
|Services Marketing||Corporate Taxation||Knowledge Management|
‘One size does not fit all’ is the popular saying. Accordingly, at NSB, we believe that the range of teaching methods we offer is best suited to the range of challenges that you’ll encounter throughout your career. Here, you will participate in case studies, theoretical overviews, discussions, simulations, problem-solving sessions, role-plays, and team projects. In tomorrow’s organizations, no single approach will successfully meet all challenges. With your NSB education, however, you will have the breadth and depth of management preparation to meet the challenges ahead. NSB leverages multiple educational approaches when creating a curriculum to optimize your learning experience.
Multiple teaching methods
Theory must be supported with practical application. Our faculty members bring knowledge of real-world business issues to the classroom. Many executive speakers demonstrate real challenges and solutions, which enable students to acquire practical tools for business situations.
Learning through activity
We strongly believe in learning by doing. Because of our small size, the School can bring intimate, participatory learning experiences to all students. Throughout your two years of study you will see an emphasis on experiential learning with hands-on simulations, role-playing, and other exercises that actively engage you in the learning process.
Corporate lecture series
They provide insight into real-world corporate issues and help students to understand nitty-gritty of business world. Many corporate executives visit NSB every year and bring their invaluable experience into classroom.
Study groups enrich and diversify discussions and projects by bringing together a wide range of perspectives, interests, and business skills. Study groups also function as an important collaborative vehicle, enabling you to build on each others’ strengths in analyzing and solving business issues.
The student who completes the program is expected to acquire abilities to:
- Take strategic view of each situation
- Recognise the organisation process that lead to shared vision and motivation
- Identify the different kind of knowledge and design and lead innovation strategies
- See the organisational network as the unit of production process
- Prioritize and manage the tasks
- Establish social infrastructure in association with customers, competitors, suppliers distributors and teams
- Lead change in organisation
- Adapt new context,tasks,process,technologies and sources of information
- Communicate effectively in multicultural world